1 – DRILL
2 – DRIVE INTO
SELECTION OF FASTENER SIZE :
- Total Lenght of Fasteners : 4 1/2” – 115mm
- Range of Thickness of Fastened Materials : 2 1/2″ to 3 1/4″ – 65mm to 80mm
- Diameter of Hole to be Drilled in Concrete : 5/16” – 8mm
- Minimum Depth of Drilling in Concrete : 2 1/2” – 65mm
- Large 2 3/8″ diameter head (60mm)
- Firmly locks insulation panels
- Non-conductive to cold
- Easy to install
- Will not rust
- Textured head allows for covering by plaster or stucco
- Key holes lock base coat
PMF plastic nails are the perfect fastener to secure insulation to a masonry or concrete surface. Its large 2 3/8” head (60 mm) provides a firm grip and strong pullout value.
PMF plastic nails install quickly and easily in three simple steps, thereby creating substantial saving in time and money. Made entirely of high-quality polypropylene plastic, they have excellent holding power and eliminate thermal shorts.