SPC Click Vinyl Planks & Tiles Flooring
- Remain stable at high/low temperature
- Easy to install
- Easy to maintain
Click systems vinyl planks and tiles, also known as floating vinyl plank, can be quickly installed in almost any living spaces of your home with no heavy tools.
Can be installed directly over the subfloor, even on top of existing floor.
SPC stands for Stone Plastic Composite, due to its composition, the SPC click will not expand or contract and remain stable in high/low temperature. More rigid than LVT Click, the SPC click vinyl plank is easier than ever to install.
Trendy colors to enhance your home with classical appearance of real wood, stones and marble.
SPC Planks and Tiles Composition
- More stable than LVT vinyl, can be install on any levels
- Not expand or contract, remain stable at high/low temperature
100% Water resistant
Water-resistant and moisture poof
- Phthalates free
- Zero formaldehyde content
Durable Wear Layer
- Enhanced coatings and UV protection
- High resistance to direct sunlight
Easy to Install
on different surfaces
- DIY, quickly installed
- No heavy tools
- No expansion joints
Easy to Clean
- Low maintenance
- Easy to take care of using a wet mop