TPF-904 WASHER + WS WOOD SCREWS
- Firmly locks insulation panels
- Creates a thermal break
- Adheres to the base coat insulator through the keys
- Excellent wind-load resistance
- Finger closures keep the base coat from penetrating the cone
- Made from polypropylene selected for its resistance to alkalis in cement as well as dryness from the sun
Made of high-durability polypropylene, the TFP-904 washer has been designed to firmly fasten insulation panels to a structure.
Its large 2″ diameter (50 mm) and interior cone design greatly increase panel stability. Inserting the screw in the cone allows non-thermal bridging and reduces the risk of fasteners corrosion.
The TFP-904 will work with or without adhesives, and permits the continuation of work immediately after installation with no waiting period.